- 10:30 — 11:00Registration
- 11:00 — 11:30Opening of the conference
- 11:30 — 13:00Casual cross-platform. Questions and Answers. Trends in gaming industry
Vitaly Khit — Absolutist (Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk)
- 13:15 — 14:00HTML5 games
Artem Ryasnyansky — iLogos (Ukraine, Luhansk)
- 14:00 — 15:00Lunch
- 15:00 — 15:45Game logic: vision, challenges, solutions
Vladimir Kozhaiev — free artist (Ukraine, Kyiv)
- 16:00 — 16:30Microsoft XNA
Danil Kozub — iLogos (Ukraine, Luhansk)
- 16:30 — 17:00End of the official part
During the conference we offer you free coffee breaks and in the evening the organizers invite everyone to spend time in informal atmosphere at the after party. There you can find treats and entertainment from the company - organizer!
Vitaly Khit — DnipropetrovskAbsolutist«Casual cross-platform. Questions and Answers»The report is focused on the problems of cross-platforms in the casual game.The author of the report attempts to answer the more frequently asked questions:
- — what are the best development tools to choose
- — advantages and disadvantages of different technologies
- — the problem of porting in the finished product
- — cross-platform and markets
- — and much more
Artem Ryasnyansky — LuhanskiLogos«HTML5 games»
- — Available options
- — Optimization techniques
Vladimir Kozhaiev — KyivFree artist / Independent developer«Game logic: vision, challenges, solutions»The report describes the existing approaches to the creation, modification and layout of games logic. Analyzed the main problems and presented the way to their solution.
Danil Kozub — LuhanskiLogos«Microsoft XNA»The report presents overview of the framework XNA. The features of the games development for PC, XBox and Windows Phone 7 using the XNA Framework are considered in the report.